Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Michigan

Residential Lease Question??

I am planning on renting my house to a person who is here on business from england. His company is planning on paying for the lease and his expenses, so they will pay him and he will pay me. So how do I draft a lease to make sure I can protect myself in case he decides to leave the country??

Asked on 8/07/13, 3:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC

You need a solid Michigan residential lease. I can draft you one. Contact me at [email protected] Thanks, Tim Klisz

Read more
Answered on 8/07/13, 3:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Michigan