Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Michigan

Our small non-profit commissioned a study which has been put up on the webpages of another organization. We were not asked for permission and are not given any credit on the site. Our report was simply scanned and put up with reports from the other group. What action should we take. This just occurred this apast week.

Asked on 3/28/10, 4:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC

Hire a lawyer to send them a cease and desist letter warning them to take it down or give you proper credit, your choice, or you will take legal action against them. Visit to get started. Tim Klisz

Read more
Answered on 4/02/10, 4:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Michigan