Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Michigan

In the State of Michigan, can township government enforce a county road right of way spec to a priovate drive in a small lake community?

Asked on 7/06/11, 5:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jules Fiani Law Offices of Jules N. Fiani

If you are having a situation like this, I would love to speak with you about it. Call 810-227-7200 or visit for more information

Read more
Answered on 7/06/11, 5:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Michigan