Legal Question in Social Security Law in Michigan

I was underage drinking and another minor threw a drink at me (who as well was drinking) and I did not retaliate back, what legal action can I pursue?

Asked on 5/07/12, 1:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

William Morrison Action Defense Center

Since you were each committing the same crime. Doing nothing would be a smart move.

Read more
Answered on 5/15/12, 2:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Social Security Law questions and answers in Michigan