Legal Question in Traffic Law in Michigan

I bought a truck for my daughter and her husband. It's in my name and I signed off and they have yet not hint to sec. Of state to put it in their names and friving with no insc. And improper tags, who is at fault if they have an accident and kill someone!

Asked on 9/11/15, 4:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC

You are!!! You must get this switched over or you should personally insure the car until this happens. Very dangerous and I have heard many horror stories and actually represented clients in your shoes. Fix it now!

Read more
Answered on 9/12/15, 7:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Michigan