Legal Question in Traffic Law in Michigan

My boyfriend was issued a speeding ticket about ten years ago in Alabama. He lives in Michigan. The ticket went unpaid because of his own stupidity. It is now ten years later and we are trying to plan a trip to Alabama but he is afraid he will get picked up for a bench warrent for this unpaid ticket. Is there a way for him to get this taken care of without having to go to Alabama infront of a judge?

Asked on 1/24/13, 7:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

William Morrison Action Defense Center

Call the court traffic clerk in the place that issued the ticket and ask.

Read more
Answered on 1/24/13, 10:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Michigan