Legal Question in Traffic Law in Michigan

I hit a stop sign and didn't report it right away. How should I plea?

Asked on 6/18/13, 8:21 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Christopher Brown Brown & Associates, Legal Services, PLLC

I need more information. Locate my contact information and I will advise you.

Read more
Answered on 6/18/13, 8:32 am

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC

Plead not guilty and hire a local attorney. The criminal record can likely be avoided.

Read more
Answered on 6/18/13, 9:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Michigan