Legal Question in Traffic Law in Michigan

Hello, I have two outstanding warrants for traffic issues that I would like to take care of. I have the money, but I am afraid that I will go to jail. Can you please tell me if I show up with money will I still be arrested?

Asked on 2/05/13, 1:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

William Morrison Action Defense Center

Call the court clerk; get the amount of your bond;and bring that sum to court. Do not drive yourself to the courthouse as your license has been suspended.

Read more
Answered on 2/05/13, 3:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Michigan