Legal Question in Traffic Law in Michigan

I got pulled over 2years ago and got a ticket for speeding and driving on a suspended license. My license was suspended for unpaid drivers responsibility fees. I was going through a hard time then and did not go to court. Since then I have paid the driver's responsibilty fee. I found out on my own about a failure to appear warrant. I called the court and got information and paid the bond. I have a court date next week. What should I expect? What kind of punishment am I facing? How can Iget the judge to reinstate my license with no additional suspenstation?

Asked on 5/11/11, 12:08 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC

Your best bet is to hire an experienced, local attorney in that Court that knows the system, judges, prosecutors, etc. It could work out quite well for you. Tim Klisz

Read more
Answered on 5/11/11, 12:31 pm

Jules Fiani Law Offices of Jules N. Fiani

I agree that hiring an experiecd lawyer is what you need to pursue.

Jules N. Fiani


Read more
Answered on 5/11/11, 5:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Michigan