Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Michigan

My daughters lives in Michigan. The house is in her name. She wants to divorce her husband and make sure that her 2 kids get the house. What does she need to do?

Asked on 6/12/13, 8:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC

Consult with a local divorce attorney.

Read more
Answered on 6/13/13, 5:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Michigan