Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Michigan

what are my legal right? I am contesting undue influence. mom passed relative got her to sign a will after parents did a trust in 2005. Judge gave me 10 weeks to produce evidence. I need depositions done and medical records summited. This lawyer took 20.000 from me and I only have 6 weeks left and he still not scheduling anything. He was court ordered, told judge he would gather evidence. Question is can I got to the judge's clerk and tell her he wasted my time judge gave me. I have tried to hire another lawyer but three of them told me it's to late in the case, would take too much time they can't fairly take my case but they feel I have a case., What can I do? Who can I go to at the court? I can't talk to the judge. Oh this is a probate case. My mother was diagnosed with Hyrocephalitis NPH which is a form of demenchia

Asked on 6/11/19, 6:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Don Rosenberg Barron, Rosenberg, Mayoras & Mayoras, P. C.

You need to confront your attorney or seek new counsel. What court? What judge? Our firm specializes in this area and my partners are involved in several undue influence cases as well as competency where one is a vulnerable adult. I specialize in dementia planning. Perhaps you want to surf our website and contact either Jon Colman or Andrew Mayoras. website is

Additionally here is a link to several articles on contesting probate and trusts.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 6/11/19, 7:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Michigan