Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Michigan

I've been taking care of someone for 4years without being compensated. A court appointed Conservator was placed. The conservative died so what happens to their money and estate? She does have children in which whom weren't involved in her life at all.

Asked on 11/24/18, 3:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Tatone John R. Tatone & Associates PLC

A new conservator needs to be appointed. You are able to petition the court for a new conservator and/or guardian. If you are appointed guardian, you may be entitled to fiduciary fees for the work you do. If you do not have a written agreement for services with the conservator or the ward (prior to incapacity) then you may not be entitled to compensation. Please let me know if you need legal representation at 5865808850 or [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 12/06/18, 5:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Michigan