Legal Question in Family Law in Minnesota

Divorce in MN

I am currently in the process of getting a divorce, my husband and I have two minor children together. I am dating a man from Illinois and I want to move there to be closer to him, as I am pregnant with this man's child. I am willing to give the sole custody and move without my children to Illinois. Can I legally move before the diviorce is final?

Asked on 7/10/09, 8:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tom James Law Office of Tom James

Re: Divorce in MN


Read more
Answered on 7/11/09, 1:21 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Minnesota