Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Minnesota

My mother was recently hospitalized because one doctor gave her three different prescriptions containing NSAID (Aspirin) based medications and it severely damaged her liver causing bleeding. We just found out that the hospital she was first sent to gave her the wrong type of blood. She's an A- and they gave her A+ blood, which now means she's forever going to have the two types in her system, and they will continue to cancel each other out causing her to need blood transfusions for the rest of her life. My question is what should we do now? Is there a specific type of lawyer we should go to?

Asked on 12/01/11, 10:14 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Keith Johnson Law Offices of Keith D. Johnson, PLLC

A medical malpractice lawyer can assist you. Please feel free to give me a call for a free consult regarding this matter. FYI, if you desire background information, my web page is

Keith D. Johnson, Esq.

(612) 341-2525

Read more
Answered on 12/02/11, 2:18 pm
Christopher Walsh Walsh Law Firm

It is important to promptly gather the relevant medical records and find an expert witness under Minn. Stat. Sec.145.682. If you have not retained another attorney please call for a free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 2/02/12, 6:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Minnesota