Legal Question in Family Law in Minnesota

Can a parenting expediter overturn any decision in an order issued by a judge?

Asked on 7/31/09, 4:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas James Law Office of Tom James

A PTE is supposed to interpret and apply the Order, not countermand it.

Read more
Answered on 8/05/09, 5:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Minnesota