Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Minnesota

How can I find out if a bankruptcy case has been closed and Walt was in the filings

Asked on 3/22/13, 11:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Kelly-952-544-6356 Kelly Law Office

Well, you can access the info on line - but first you need a Pacer membership. Pacer is kind of like Paypal. Just as you need Paypal to buy something on ebay, you need Pacer to pay the fee for obtaining the bankruptcy info.

Usually the fees are very low. Their web site says it's ten cents per page. Be careful. Often there are a whole lot of pages and that adds up. In any event, the starting point is

Read more
Answered on 3/22/13, 1:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Minnesota