Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Minnesota

can I refile or reopen a chapter 7 bankruptcy that was dismissed because I was late with a fee installment.

Asked on 7/01/16, 8:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Kelly-952-544-6356 Kelly Law Office

Easiest thing to do would probably be to just file again. I've never heard of being able to reinstate a case in the circumstances you describe.

Read more
Answered on 7/01/16, 11:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Minnesota