Legal Question in Technology Law in Minnesota

I just started an internet site and I want to know what I am allowed to put on the site to refer people to other sites. Do I need a release form for this? What can do With out a release form?

Asked on 3/20/13, 3:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ross Brandborg Brudvik Law Office

How are you using other sites? Without more information this is hard to answer. But you could simply put a link on your site.

Read more
Answered on 3/20/13, 3:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Computer & Technology Law questions and answers in Minnesota