Legal Question in Consumer Law in Minnesota

my daughter just bought a time share in vegas (VILLAGE GRAND RESORT )

do you know how many days she has to cancel it // she has a bad job and it going to be way over her head more then what she can really afford she not married

Asked on 1/18/14, 2:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

With no delay, your child should seek counsel of an attorney licensed in the applicable state (attorneys are licensed state by state). Tricia Dwyer Esq at 612-296-9666, Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC, Minnesota Real Estate Attorney,

Read more
Answered on 1/18/14, 4:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Minnesota