Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Minnesota

I borrowed someone 6,500.00 about 6 months ago, they claim they are unable to pay me back. What are my options ?

Asked on 6/28/17, 7:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Anderson Anderson Business Law LLC

1. Write it off.

2. Have Attorney do Demand Letter

3. Bring Litigation

Read more
Answered on 6/29/17, 3:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Minnesota