Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Minnesota

Can a collection agency have papers served? For a closed checking acct $325 from 2009?

Asked on 7/19/13, 5:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

Hello. Please contact a private attorney to review the details of this matter. Sometimes collection agencies violate certain laws and they may be liable to pay you money. An attorney assisting you and your interests will address all. This website provides general information and not provide legal advice. Some attorneys are available seven days for emergency legal needs. Many attorneys will confer initially at no charge. Then, if legal work is performed, some attorneys will provide a reduced fee for financial hardship. Some attorneys may also assist you in limited scope manner to conserve legal costs. All the best.

Tricia Dwyer, Esq.

Phone: 612-296-9666

Read more
Answered on 7/19/13, 8:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Minnesota