Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Minnesota

Is there any way to renew a Judgment after 10 years timeline has passed. Judgment docketed in MN 5-25-07?? Any way to proceed??

Asked on 6/01/17, 7:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Anderson Anderson Business Law LLC


No action shall be maintained upon a judgment or decree of a court of the United States, or of any state or territory thereof, unless begun within ten years after the entry of such judgment.

Google Mn Statute 541.04

Read more
Answered on 6/01/17, 8:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Minnesota