Legal Question in Criminal Law in Minnesota

If your court appointed attorney, bails before the end of your mishap. What do yo do? Is the court responsible to appoint another.. To finish up.

Asked on 10/29/18, 5:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas C. Gallagher Gallagher Criminal Defense

If a defendant is appointed a public defender to represent them, and later that public defender becomes unavailable to continue the representation, the court should appoint another one. Many counties have a Public Defender's Office or a Chief Public Defender. If yours does you could contact them about it first.

Read more
Answered on 10/30/18, 5:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Minnesota