Legal Question in Criminal Law in Minnesota

I want to drop the charges I pressed on someone. It was for breaking my phone and hanging up on a 911 phone call

Asked on 3/01/20, 3:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas C. Gallagher Gallagher Criminal Defense

Once police get involved, the government and their lawyers take over. But there are things you can do. Check out my blog: "How to Drop a No Contact Order in Minnesota," for example. There is no quick, easy solution. But with sustained effort over time, you can make the prosecution very difficult and help the defense.

Read more
Answered on 3/01/20, 5:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Minnesota