Legal Question in Criminal Law in Minnesota

my fiance was approved for a furlough to cd treatment. However he has a warrant in a different county. we have asked his attorney on multiple occasion what the hold up is, can something be done about other warrant since he is already in custody and has been for over a month. Every time we try to discuss this with his attorney we either get no response or we are told to call a different number and still get no answer. This is becoming emotionally exhausting. What else can we do to get this handled and get the ball rolling so he can start his treatment?

His other case in the other county said that he will get credit for all time served in the county he is currently in yet he still sits there and the warrant is still active.

Asked on 8/24/16, 9:34 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rory Durkin Giancola-Durkin Criminal Defense

I need more information. Call us today at 763 421 1441 to discuss the situation. He may be able to resolve the situation .

Read more
Answered on 8/25/16, 3:11 am
Samuel Edmunds Sieben | Edmunds PLLC

His attorney should be the one to take care of this. If the attorney isn't doing it, then he can consider hiring a different attorney to take over. Feel free to give me a call to discuss options. 651-994-6744.


Read more
Answered on 8/25/16, 1:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Minnesota