Legal Question in Criminal Law in Minnesota

I live in Minnesota. My boyfriend is in jail and we have a danco and a nco that the prosecuting attorney and judge put in place with an exception that we can text about house issues. They want it removed and they want to get married asap. I refuse to testify against him. My question is, how can we get the DANCo and NCO vacated? How can they get married if it is not lifted? and can they still prosecute him on assult charges if I do not testify?

Asked on 5/24/18, 6:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rory Durkin Giancola-Durkin Criminal Defense

You need to consult with someone in person. These are dicy questions when it comes to domestic related cases. It appears that he is in custody on a domestic. If he is represented you can talk to his attorney, if the attorney will talk to you.

Read more
Answered on 5/25/18, 6:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Minnesota