Legal Question in Criminal Law in Minnesota

I paid a lawyer $4000 to handle brothers case assuming he'd pay it back. Can i ask lawyer for partial refund?

Asked on 9/24/13, 3:11 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

Hello. That would depend upon the agreements you had made. Do confer with an attorney as appropriate to your needs.

Tricia Dwyer Esq

Phone 612-296-9666

Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

Read more
Answered on 9/24/13, 4:57 pm

Maury Beaulier612.240.8005 Minnesota Lawyers

What would your basis be to seek a refund? The fees would depend on the retainer agreement with the attorney.

Maury D. Beaulier

Attorney at Law

(612) 240-8005

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/25/13, 8:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Minnesota