Legal Question in Criminal Law in Minnesota

i was at a party yesterday and the police knocked on the door and my buddy opened it and walked out and shut it behind him and said they cant come in ..... and the police still came in and gave people minnors

Asked on 5/08/10, 1:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ross Brandborg Brudvik Law Office

You can challenge the MIP charge in court. But you will need to hire an attorney or apply for a public defender when you get to court. There can are several ways in which the police could enter the residence, but an attorney can read all the facts to determine if entry was proper.

Read more
Answered on 5/16/10, 9:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Minnesota