Legal Question in Criminal Law in Minnesota

If a person was charged with felony terrorist threats, but given a stay of adjudication (and is still on probation), can this person purchase a hunting license in MN and/or possess firearms?

Asked on 1/11/17, 7:05 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rory Durkin Giancola-Durkin Criminal Defense

generally regulated by probation, ask your po.

Read more
Answered on 1/11/17, 7:46 am

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

The answer for right now re firearm pssn' is as near to one hundred percent as is humanly possible, no. Firearms law is composed of fed' and state and law and rules, sometimes add'l local regulation as well. Re. that sort of license I suggest you go to the MN DNR site and ck' on the many varying licensures singly.

Read more
Answered on 1/11/17, 8:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Minnesota