Legal Question in Criminal Law in Minnesota

I am looking for someone who can represent in a federal case. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Asked on 7/18/20, 1:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Samuel Edmunds Sieben | Edmunds PLLC

Yes. I would be happy to discuss your case with you. Either I can take your case or I can get you to someone that will. Call me at 651-994-6744.


Read more
Answered on 7/20/20, 8:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Minnesota