Legal Question in Criminal Law in Minnesota

My son was charged on 1 count of child pornography. He is serving 3 years of prison in Wisconsin's Dodge County and 20 years of being registered as a sex offender. He did not make/ share the images and did not have any contact with the young girls in the images. Is there hope for him once he is released for a future? Who determines his level of sex offender registry? Who determines how long he has to serve of his 3 year sentence? Is there a way to change his sex offender status once it has been handed down?

Asked on 1/28/19, 6:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas C. Gallagher Gallagher Criminal Defense

The laws of each state are different. This question is posted in "Minnesota." But it appears to about Wisconsin. Try it under "Wisconsin,"

Read more
Answered on 1/28/19, 7:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Minnesota