Legal Question in DUI Law in Minnesota

I'm 18 and in high school and was busted at a party with a citation for consumption under 21. I'm a great student with no criminal record at all. Is there any way that this doesn't go on my record? I have a hearing in October.

Asked on 9/28/15, 4:37 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Samuel Edmunds Sieben Edmunds Miller PLLC

Yes it's possible. You need to strike a plea bargain with the prosecutor. Retain a lawyer to help you. 651-994-6744.

Read more
Answered on 9/28/15, 4:39 pm
Rory Durkin Giancola-Durkin Criminal Defense

Yes it is possible. There are several ways . For a free consult call us at 763 421 1441

Read more
Answered on 9/28/15, 6:00 pm
Melvin Peterson 763-424-6442

yes contact an attorney close to you

Read more
Answered on 9/30/15, 9:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Minnesota