Legal Question in DUI Law in Minnesota

i havent got a dwi in 11 years and got my liscensed cancled because they found a pot pipe when i was pullled over,i need help because now my life is destroyed agan because of something 12 years ago

Asked on 3/24/17, 2:24 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Samuel Edmunds Sieben Edmunds Miller PLLC

Talk directly with a DWI lawyer to discuss options for challenging the cancellation of your license. Feel free to give me a call to discuss.

Read more
Answered on 3/24/17, 9:52 am
Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

Hello. Please try not to see your life as destroyed: You can and will get beyond this and it will become something from your ancient past. You will have 'lived and learned' as we all do and you'll be able to help other people because of what you understand. I will note to you that tho' a few states have legalized MJ-pot now, experts in chem' dep' find such laws wrong. Remember it's illegal to drive stoned or otherwise impaired no matter what. I myself have been blessed to get to be around many with chem' dep' and related legal issues including me volunteering with teens and many teens have told me MJ-pot is a horrible addiction for them.

Of course, I am not soliciting you (you posted) but know that you may contact me - via short email is best intially - [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 3/25/17, 7:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Minnesota