Legal Question in Family Law in Minnesota


can my ex move my daughter from MN to NC wiht out my permission if yes what can i do to stop it?

Asked on 7/18/09, 1:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Maury Beaulier612.240.8005 Minnesota Lawyers

Re: child

That depends on whether you are the father and whether you have ever been adjudicated the father bythe court by signing a Recognisiotn of Parentage or having the court determine paterinty in a court action or if you were married when the child was born. If any of the above are true, she needs your consent or permission of the cour. You can file a Motion to stop the move and/or to change custody.

For a consultation call 612.240.8005.

Read more
Answered on 7/18/09, 10:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Minnesota