Legal Question in Family Law in Minnesota

i've been falsely accused charged with child abuse and i have full custody of my child do i have a say where my child should me

Asked on 3/07/12, 10:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Kane Law Offices of Robert D. Kane, Jr.

Perhaps you should re-post your question. I do know what you mean, "do I have a say where my child should me."

Read more
Answered on 3/07/12, 1:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Minnesota