Legal Question in Family Law in Minnesota

I have a friend who is in jail and is about to have a baby and I will be taking the baby when she is born. what do I need to do to become the guardian?

Asked on 6/30/16, 10:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Kane Law Offices of Robert D. Kane, Jr.

What relationship do you have with the mother? Just a friend isn't going to mean much without more and other legalities.

Read more
Answered on 7/05/16, 4:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Minnesota