Legal Question in Family Law in Minnesota

If I marry the father of my son does that give him legal/custody rights? (in Minnesota)

Asked on 3/27/10, 11:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Maury Beaulier612.240.8005 Minnesota Lawyers

It could imnprove his chances in a custody proceeding, byt the marriage, by itself grants no enforceable rights.

For a consultation call 612.240.8005 or visit online at

Read more
Answered on 4/05/10, 10:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Minnesota