Legal Question in Family Law in Minnesota

with shared custody and a set visitation schedule can 1 parent go back to court for more visitation or a change and how do you keep that from happening.

Asked on 3/25/10, 7:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Maury Beaulier612.240.8005 Minnesota Lawyers

The court may always modify a parenting schedule if there has been a change in circumstance since the last order and the court find that a modification is in the child's best interests.

For a consultation call 612.240.8005 or visit

Read more
Answered on 3/31/10, 10:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Minnesota