Legal Question in Family Law in Minnesota

I voluntarily gave custody of my daughter to my parents until my divorce was finalized. Now they wont voluntarily give her back, where do I find paperwork to file for custody of my daughter from her grandparents

Asked on 1/15/17, 3:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

You said your daughter was temporarily only staying with your 'Rents. What ought to be done will depend on knowing what took place. If I for instance were assisting you a starting point would be to review the existing 'paperwork', legal or otherwise - perhaps there never was anything 'put on paper'.

Read more
Answered on 1/15/17, 3:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Minnesota