Legal Question in Family Law in Minnesota

My wife and I are both widows. We have children from our previous marriages. How can we assure each of us will be legal guardian of each other’s children if one of us were to die

Asked on 10/19/21, 8:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Kane Law Offices of Robert D. Kane, Jr.

You could make such appointments in a will or other such document, or adopt the children.

Read more
Answered on 10/19/21, 9:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Minnesota