Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Minnesota

what form do you use to enter an Answer to a Complaint?

Asked on 3/02/11, 9:49 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Robert Kane Law Offices of Robert D. Kane, Jr.

If this is a conciliation court matter check out the following web site: I was not able to find a form answer, but it is probably there somewhere. If this is not in conciliation court should should strongly consider speaking to an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 3/02/11, 10:38 am

Vincent W. King Vincent W. King, PA

The Civil Rules contain an Appendix of forms. Here's a link: Note: caution should be used in adopting these forms to your specific case, and it would be wise to consult an attorney at least to review your answer and provide comments. Standard disclaimer: We do not have an attorney-client relationship. The answer to your question is for general information only and should not be relied upon for use in specific situations without further advice from counsel based on a full analysis of all the facts. The answer is based on the limited facts given, and could change depending in additional facts.

Read more
Answered on 3/02/11, 10:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Minnesota