Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Minnesota

if i invite a person to live with me and the time comes for her to leave, can she refuse to do so, and do i have legal recourse for removal?

Asked on 1/25/11, 2:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Anderson Anderson Business Law LLC

Do you have a lease?

Any written agreement?

You may need to evict via Unlawful Detainer action.

Call for free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 1/27/11, 1:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Minnesota