Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Minnesota

I sold my friend a car, she never paid me, or signed the title. do i call it in stolen?

Asked on 2/04/11, 11:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Kane Law Offices of Robert D. Kane, Jr.

You probably should not report it stolen. You should make a written demand for the payment of the purchase price or the return of the vehicle. If she fails to comply you should take her to civil court. If she fails to comply and you call the police they will more than likely tell you the same thing.

Read more
Answered on 2/05/11, 10:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Minnesota