Legal Question in Immigration Law in Minnesota

divorced my husband after 3 years, and i have 10 years greencard and i have been waiting for 5 years then I applied citizenship after 5 years can I get my citizenship

Asked on 11/01/12, 8:32 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rebecca White Law Office of Rebecca White

You will want to review your eligiblity with an immigration attorney, but from what you describe you are likely eligible.

Read more
Answered on 11/01/12, 8:43 pm
Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

I recommend that you discuss this situation privately with an attorney who handles immigration legal issues. I suggest that you make several phone calls in choosing the attorney to help you, because it is important that you feel great trust and safety in your communications with the attorney.

Tricia Dwyer, Esq.

Tricia Dwyer, Esq. & Associates

Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis, St. Paul and outlying areas

Phone 612-296-9666 seven days until 8 p.m. daily

Read more
Answered on 11/02/12, 7:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Minnesota