Legal Question in Insurance Law in Minnesota

Breaking The Law

I fired my lawyer for not handling propperly He then took a $5,000 dollar lein on my file for work that he say's he done. He nor his firm has yet to provide me with documitations of work that have been done. He also came close to commiting a federal crime with my case. I turned him in to the lawyers board.Wich now there is a hearing on my complaint against him and his firm. Would I be able to bring a lawsuit against him and his firm? For hurting my chances for moore money for my settlement, and the mental stress that he has caused for me and my family?

Asked on 4/10/02, 9:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Steven Murray Steven W. Murray, APC

Re: Breaking The Law

Yes. Contact your local bar association and ask for a referral to a legal malpractice attorney who represents plaintiffs.

Read more
Answered on 4/12/02, 1:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in Minnesota