Legal Question in Employment Law in Minnesota

can an employee lower your hourly rate

to repramend you

Asked on 5/26/13, 3:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

Hello. More details as to the facts of the matter need to be known in order to advise you of your rights. If I were to assist you, I would ask questions including but not limited to the following: Is there a written contract or employee handbook? Did the employee make a mistake? Is the 'reprimand' in writing? Assuming you are an employee facing this problem, or, if you are an employer wondering if you can take suggest action, I suggest you confer with an attorney in order to determine whether your employer's actions are improper and whether you have recourse under law. Some attorneys, myself included, are available seven days for emergency legal needs. Many attorneys will confer initially at no charge. Then, if legal work is performed, some attorneys, myself included, will provide a reduced fee for need. All the best.

Read more
Answered on 5/26/13, 7:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Minnesota