Legal Question in Employment Law in Minnesota

My previous employer has not paid me for hours I worked over two months ago. I have multiple emails back and forth and I've tried calling over 40 times. How do I get them to pay me?

Asked on 7/22/13, 1:52 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

Hello. I suggest you view the Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry website, and, then, if you have issues, you contact a private attorney who will be happy to assist you with your issue or issues. Do not delay as you can lose rights by delay. This website provides general information and general principles of law and does not provide private legal advice. Some attorneys are available seven days for emergency legal needs. Many attorneys will confer initially at no charge. Then, if legal work is performed, some attorneys will provide a reduced fee for financial hardship. Some attorneys may also assist you in limited scope manner to conserve legal costs. All the best.

Tricia Dwyer, Esq.

Phone: 612-296-9666






Read more
Answered on 7/22/13, 2:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Minnesota