Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Minnesota

Iam quitting my job as a senior care giver, I called them today and told them I was quitting and now there telling me there going to call the cops on me of no one is there tomorrow. Can they really do this?

Asked on 5/01/15, 4:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

I suggest you simply inquire what law or laws you are breaking by giving the employer notice you are quitting your job. An attorney would want to know if you have a written contract or oral agreement, and if so, what all terms are.

Read more
Answered on 5/01/15, 4:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Minnesota