Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Minnesota

I closed on a house in Minnesota June 28th as is, I'm now having buyers remorse, can I get out of this deal?

Asked on 6/30/13, 10:34 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

Hello. For an issue such as this, you would need to see an attorney right away for legal advice. Provide the paperwork to the attorney for review. Do not delay in seeking attorney counsel. The attorney will want to know if you have concerns of fraud or misrepresentation, or if you have plain 'cold feet'. The attorney will carefully review the documents. The attorney will try to assist you to your end, which presumably is that the property no longer is your responsibility. This website provides general information, not private legal advice. Some attorneys are available seven days for emergency legal needs. Many attorneys will confer initially at no charge. Then, if legal work is performed, some attorneys will provide a reduced fee for financial hardship. Some attorneys may also assist you in limited scope manner to conserve legal costs. All the best.

Read more
Answered on 6/30/13, 2:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Minnesota