Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Minnesota

real estate notes

Do you need to be licensed in the state of mn to refer notes to investors for sale?

Asked on 4/28/09, 12:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Maury Beaulier612.240.8005 Minnesota Lawyers

Re: real estate notes

It likely falls under the definition of a Mortgage originator under Minnesota Statutes sec. 58. It requires licensing as well numerous other requirements.

For Minnesota issues visit

Read more
Answered on 4/28/09, 1:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Minnesota